Sunday, February 21, 2016
2016 marks a lot of different things but the most important one, for me, is that it marks 10 years since my divorce ... 7/18/2006... and I think is time ... it's time for a lot of things but the main one is that I need to get unstuck ... I feel stuck in my life ... I turn 46 this year too ... every year as I get older it brings me closer to the age that my mom had when she died ... and me still being overweight, on meds, etc ... scares me ... so here I am, again doing what worked for me a few years ago, Herbalife ... and no, I am not signing up or anything like that, it just worked for me in the past and I am giving it my all ... I am standing up for me in so many levels is not even funny ... I just feel like I am done with a lot of the non-sense out there
'til next time, me
Sunday, March 15, 2015
I am into a de cluttering mode. And it's not easy to do. I thought I wasn't attached to my things but, I guess I am. And it's not a good thing. To be this attached.
Tonight I sniffled as I packed a box full of dresses that I have not worn at all or just wore once. None of those dresses had any sentimental value. Yet, it made me sad.
I think as I continue to go through this process, it will get easier. At least, that's my hope.
Monday, December 1, 2014
- No eres como todo el mundo, no te midas por otras personas, se justa contigo misma, amate, date tu lugar y se feliz. (You are not like everybody else, don't measure yourself by comparing yourself to others, be fair with yourself, love yourself, claim your place and be happy.)
- Tu puedes bregar con todo esto. (You can deal with all this.)
- Ve todo lo que te pase como oportunidades para tu bien. (See everything that happens to you as opportunities for your own good.)
- No estas deprimida, estas distraida. (You are not depressed, you are distracted.)
- I am the luckiest person alive!
- Esto tambien va a pasar - confia! (This too will pass, trust!)
- This is it!