Friday, July 9, 2010

how real can someone be?

Lately I have stopped myself several times from writing on this blog.

I mean do I really want 'this' or 'that' to be out there on the net?

I read other blogs and my reaction is like 'wow' ... is this really how this person lives?

In my case, for example, I really can't vent about work - I could lose my job.

And um, 'til further notice, I need that gig. Only been there like what, 17 years?

Then there is Facebook. And Twitter.

I honestly don't like to put how I really feel or what is really going on with me on Facebook.

Too many chismosos in there. Including family.

They don't need any more material for their lenguas viperinas.

If anyone wants to really hear me complain - not that I do it THAT often - then they would have to follow me on Twitter. Kinda glad the familia is not on Twitter. LOL

It is only on Twitter where I post links to my blogs.

And now that I am playing with this application called Foursquare, it is only on Twitter where I plan to send updates to.

I feel that I need to be more real in here ... write more about what is going on with me ... dunno, we'll see ...


No comments:

Post a Comment