Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Little School

So.... I had G in a summer camp that was held at his school for pretty much the month of June ... a few things happened and I decided to check in the day care where he used to go to which is literally right across from the building where I work at.

G calls it his "little school" and this week he started there ... so far he has only been there literally 3 days and he L.O.V.E.S. it!  I am sooooooo glad I decided to move him there, it's a bit more than what I was paying but really, there is no price for peace of mind.  He is with people that know him and have cared for him since he was 3 years old.

When I went to pick him up this afternoon he said - "mami, what if the little school was like really close to us like a family?" ... and I said "well papi, they ARE like a family, they cared for you since you were 3 years old" .... and he goes "really? no wonder I love them so much"

Ohhhh how I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment