Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Appointments

I went yesterday to meet with a lawyer.  I burst in tears once I got back in my van.  I felt like a number ... next!  Like he was just rushing me and basically told me that my best option was to let the house go into foreclosure, just file for bankruptcy, save money and then move.
 
I am not ok with that option.  I don't think my situation is that bad.  I have heard horror stories in which, after all, the people are able to keep their homes.  So that is what I am aiming for.
 
I have called my bank through out the day today with no luck since their system is down. 
 
And I feel that I can't just sit and wait, I have to do something.
 
So I am meeting with another lawyer from another law firm tomorrow afternoon.
 
And we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment