Friday, November 13, 2009

back to work

So I went back to work this past Wednesday ... I was out of work almost a month and a half, between being sick at the beginning of October and my dad's accident mid-October ... and wow! ... it partly feels like I have been gone a long time and I also feel like, jeez, I never left! lol

Came back to find out that my group had been divided and that I am officially in charge of some of them ... officially meaning that I would be signing their time sheets, doing evaluations and such ... un-officially what I have been doing up until now is going to be done by 3 persons - does that mean I should have been getting triple pay? I always suspected that ...

Now on to refresh my supervisory skills ... and in the meantime I am still 'acting', go figure!


No comments:

Post a Comment