Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Witty Kid

So I am a mom and I have a kid. One, only one. It's a boy and he turns 7 in December of this year. And he comes up with the wittiest and sweetest remarks ever ... hence the title of this blog.

He is my blessing, the best part of me and the reason why I get up every morning. He sings to himself in the car and calls out "bumblebee!" every time he sees a bright yellow car. He laughs in his sleep. We shnuggle wuggle puggle before we get up in the morning and now that my dad lives with us, he translates from Spanish to English with no problem. Good for him but bad for me - leaving me to spell in Spanish when I am trying to say something that has to do with him.

So yeah, this blog is about and for him ... and for you to enjoy his witty, smartass and sweet remarks. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment